by Linda Cloutier

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My very first blog post!

Hi! Thanks for joining me! I'm so excited to share my adventures with you. This blog is definitely a work in progress. I'll be making changes, additions, and tweaks as I go along. Bear with me, please!

I'm currently in the midst of preparing for my seventh cake competition. I'll be entering two cakes in the Sweet Times in the Rockies Cake Show in Denver, Colorado. The cakes will be on display at the Colorado Garden and Home Show at the Colorado Convention Center, February 12th and 13th. To see pictures from past shows, go here http://www.coices.org/Past.html.

I wish I had thought of doing this back at the beginning but, I didn't, so I'll use my first few posts to catch you up on my past competitive adventures! Stay tuned...my next post will be about my very first competition entry... the 2009 Colorado State Fair, where the theme was "Birds, Bugs and Barnyard Friends"!

1 comment:

  1. This will be such a lovely informative Blog -
    Have joined up to follow you on your Blogging Journey.

    M
    http://manywhitebowls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete